Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hand Piecing Paris Blocks... Or is it... Hand Peacing?




There's no room for feeling down when you are hand piecing, especially when the images remind you of a place you want to be.



For me, I've never been to Paris, but I love the romantic feel that these fabrics bring.



The mix of dots and script offered a fun variety while still keeping the palette of colors limited.



There is a sense of peace hand quilting offers. It does not matter when a quilt gets done... who it is for... or why you are hand quilting.  It is simply a process and a calming journey.




I tried to balance between some fussy cuts and some random cuts:





Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired to start your own journey of creative therapy.

Much love,
Luci

No comments:

Post a Comment