Thursday, April 7, 2016

Art Is The Only Way to Run Away



Not too long ago, I found myself under the weather and in the dumps.  My self-treatment was among other things, online pictures of art.   I soon found myself wishing to pick up fabric again to create a quilt.  Lack of time was always a deterrent, for starting a project, because the end date would always be so distant, if at all.  And, now, I don't care if it takes me years to complete.  I just don't care anymore.  So, here's where I begin.

I'm making a quilt, by hand - no machines... just for the love of color, pattern and design.  It's just for me.  I'm not planning on selling it, giving it away or teaching anyone about it... it's just a journey of peace and tranquility as I work on it.

This blog exists solely to share my progress somewhere.  If it inspires someone, then all the better.  Comments are always welcome on the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment